What else can you do with cardboard moving boxes when you’re done?
- Break them down for gardening projects
- Lay them under new flower beds to nourish the soil.
- Do art!
- Make sculptures, collages, masks, a life size cutout of yourself!
- Make a tiny town of cardboard houses and trees
- This will really make your train set pop
- Flirt with a cutie by the recycle bin
- You can find love anywhere, why not save the planet while you’re at it.
But before you have fun with your boxes, you need to move with them.
Be a Cardboard Box Pro
They don’t really teach you how to tape a box the right way. Taping a cardboard box is not just an important life skill, it’s a beautiful art that you can share with those around you.
When it comes to packing up your beautifully taped boxes, there’s a way to do it that will make everything go smoother. We call that “The Right Way.”
Make your next move more a-peeling with Banana Box. Schedule plastic or cardboard moving boxes today.